RE: Oh no, my first autox dream <eek>

To: "'Joe Ciarcia'" <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Oh no, my first autox dream <eek>
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:32:50 -0700
That is weird, Joe.  I also had an autox dream last night.  I'll bet it
wasn't my first, but I don't specifically remember having one before.

It had to do with the upcoming NASA school on Saturday.  I went to report
for my teaching duties, and somehow this was at night because it was dark.
We all met at the usual Marina site, but then we were ushered up to this
much smaller lot up the hill (I know, there is no hill there).  Anyway, we
were told that the big lot was closed, and we'd have to use this smaller
one.  Only problem was that the lot wasn't much bigger than a large
conference room, and was bordered by trees on all sides.  And as if this
wasn't dangerous enough, all the students were about kindergarten age.  I
decided this wasn't safe and that I should leave.

Now lest you think I'm trying to start some trouble, I am seriously not
making this up!  Well I was in my dreams, but I had no control over that:)

Oh, and after this weekend's Test&Tune, I can show you some tires that are
in real life shaped like hexagons! :P

Peter