Re: Great Warm-Up event!!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great Warm-Up event!!!
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:11:01 +0000
I will echo that comment. Many thanks to Chris and Pilar for their hard work
all weekend. It was a great weekend and the benefits derived by many through
being able to have the time to make necessary changes and then test, was
priceless.

An additional thanks to Chris for his assistance and advice with the car.
There is hope now.

Pete