RE: Your first experience on R compounds and Azenis vs.

To: navid@interwoven.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Your first experience on R compounds and Azenis vs.
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:33:01 +0000
Yeah, you got a problem with that? ;-) Besides, it'll help you too, when
Cameron starts kicking your butt!!

Actually, Jake is already over what the minimum weight would be so it really
won't make any difference. And if we go to the KT100, well I will just
resign myself to getting beat by him on a regular basis!
;-)

Pete