Re: We Want Red Star

To: Sherry Grantz <scca@thunderhill.com>,
Subject: Re: We Want Red Star
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:47:01 -0700
 I will check with Tito & Mert to see if they want to chair
an event, It will probably be after the nationals. They have
been pretty busy at their shop. It is not unusual to see them
there after 7:00 P.M. & that's 6 days a week!! Then they
race on Sunday, the day they are not open.

 BTW if they do have 8 Co-Chairs, I will be one of them.

                                  Dennis