Money Honey

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Money Honey
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2002 00:08:09 -0000
Checking Account 101

Joint: The account from which all routine living
expenses are paid. Funded by each spouse in the
amount equal to the agreed to shares (not necessarily
50/50).

Individual1: The individual account of Spouse 1
for deposit of Spouse 1 income, the transfer to
joint from Spouse 1 (see above), and from which
Spouse 1 spends optional monies without discussion
with Spouse 2.

Individual2: See Individual 1.

If you must write about arguing over money, ok,
but please stop copying me. I was writing about
driving and am having to delete all this stuff
twice.

Rich Urschel, MBA '78

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com