Re: trailer question

To: Melinda Grefsrud <rmzgrefsrud@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: trailer question
From: Hung-Jen Hung <ospfd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:35:42 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to Don and Rick's replies.

I think it could be the weather was too hot Sunday
afternoon so the brake generated lots of heat. I used
to think as long as I set it up once then I don't need
to touch the setting no more. After Rick's
explanation, now I know I will need to adjust it
everytime. I will play with brake controller next time
to see if I can still smell burnt.

Thanks alot,

Hung-Jen

--- Melinda Grefsrud <rmzgrefsrud@earthlink.net>