Re: really long, intense autocross content for new drivers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: really long, intense autocross content for new drivers
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 00:05:10 -0700 (PDT)
An interesting read although I wasn't thorough (I'm
half asleep right now, I'll have to have another go at
it tomorrow). Anyhow, Chok got me looking ahead at the
AutoX school. Having had some time to practice this
skill since then I've found that my performance has
improved dramatically (take a look at my results
before and after the autox school) and that if I don't
drive well on a run about 70% of the time it was
because I wasn't looking ahead enough. At this last
event I found myself craning my head 90 degrees from
the direction of travel of the car to setup for the
next turn. Unfortunately in this case it didn't help
much the last round as I was too busy making other
silly newbie mistakes <hehe> (that course was a blast
though).

JoeZZZZZzzzzzz;lksaudfnopisudfhasa;ildfl

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com