Re: Brainstorm

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brainstorm
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:15:47 -0700
Quit your bitching about the van...it got you there and back, right? Faster
than riding a bicycle...fine thanks we get for supplying the tow vehicle,
with your constant snide remarks about our thirsty, but reliable beast. :)
On the other topic, it's very rare for a snorer to realize he/she snores. :)
I know...
--Pat Kelly