Re: Topeka: Novices and Paddock spaces

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Topeka: Novices and Paddock spaces
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:19:32 -0700
Row 6 or further back? (trailered cars), and not 100%ers.
Is the bus running this year? I hope so! For newbies, there is usually a
large van crusing around the site to take you from one end to the other.
Saves a lot of walking against the wind...or did folks forget to tell you
about the Kansas wind? :)
--Pat Kelly