Ecurie Ecrevisse -- Autocross PLUS Biking for MS

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ecurie Ecrevisse -- Autocross PLUS Biking for MS
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:38:10 -0700
MessageSorry, the only autocross content is that Ecurie Ecrevisse
is a long time autocross organization in SFR -- "Crawfish=20
Racing Stable".

Ecurie Ecrevisse is also a bike team!

We ride the Waves to Wine ride for a cure to Multiple Sclerosis.
Itr's coming up soon, and any of the bicycle autocrossers on
the list are welcome to join.  It's for a good cause (you do have
to get contributions from your friends), and it's a very beautiful
and reasonable ride -- 25, 50, 75, or 100 miles per day.  Headquarters
is in Santa Rosa.  Plus you get a cool Ecrevisse for your helmet
(see below) and a team T-shirt.

If you're interested, let me know and sign up as below.

Sorry for the bandwidth --

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps =
rouler!"
----- Original Message -----=20