RE: Cereal and psychological warfare (was Stock Shock Chalk

To: "'Pat Kelly'" <lollipop487@attbi.com>, Alan Gruner
Subject: RE: Cereal and psychological warfare (was Stock Shock Chalk
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:30:12 -0700
Yeah, when you race a 2600lb car with only 130hp the pressure to stay thin
is immense.  Sort of like the supermodels, except no one thinks we're sexy.
I hear Randy's even coming out with a new hat and underwear collection for
the fall, so start your dieting early :P

Well that pretty much takes care of the "too much autox content" problem,
huh?

Peter