Driving R tires on the street -- was: Stock Shock Chalk Talk

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Driving R tires on the street -- was: Stock Shock Chalk Talk
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:45:43 -0700
Katie,

The Jaguar:
No, I can't drive the Kumhos (now mounted) they are
just too low!  But I do use it as a daily driver -- whenever
it gets back together.   And I drive to/from all events.

Porsche, I drive Kumhos to/from every event (last year
when I actually ran), and keep them on when I am lazy.

Hey!  I may be back soon!  I am having a 1988 911
checked out  next week if it is good, I'm ready to go!
It's purple, so I'm gonna name it Barney.

Anybody want a very good 1985 Carrera needing
engine work?

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"