Test and Tune almost full

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Test and Tune almost full
From: CCoxx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 23:27:59 EDT
Ok folks,

It looks like we have ten spots open for the test and tune event
on August 17-18 at Atwater.

If you don't remember what this is, let me remind you.

It is an event that SFR Region is putting on for those of you who are
hard core autocrossers and looking for a two day event to sharpen
your autocrossing skills and optimize the set up of your car.

The event is very low key, will require you to work very little and
allow you a lot of time to work on your skills.  At worst you will get a ton
of seat time, at best you will go away with a better handling car and
better autocrossing skills.

There will be a unique grid design that will allow you to go run when you
want, or, allow you to stay put when you want to download those GEEZ
runs and see where you can improve.  Also, there will be a skid pad circle
so you can check camber and tire pressures.

The price for the whole weekend is only $55.  What a deal !!!

This is a Pre-Registered event only!!!!  Please reply to me directly, and
quickly I might add,  to reserve your spot for this great event.

Chris Cox
Pilar Miranda