Re: There will be no Excursion

To: roadsterboy@earthlink.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: There will be no Excursion
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 02:07:33 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/2002 5:28:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
roadsterboy@earthlink.net writes:

> No, it really IS too big.  And that is probably why it has never sold well.
> Apparently, for some people, the Sloburban and Yukon XtraLarge are big
> enough, and they will still fit in most garages.
>
> Scot

That may be the reason. I drove all of them, Ford and Chevy, truck and SUV .
What I noticed most about the Excursion is the Truck basis - It's an F250/350
chassis with the extended cab/wagon body - It is a truck and rides like it.
The reason I bought my Avalanche is that it is a truck body - with some bells
and whistles - But rides on the Suburban Chassis - And rides very nicely I
must add. I still commute in my ex-G/Stock Camaro, with the Koni's still
installed but set to soft. When I drive it on a rough road I realize that I
have a car that rides like a truck and a truck that rides like a car! - Seth
Emerson