Re: Larry Park Mem.and McClellan Autox's

To: pkincy P KINCY <pkincy@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Larry Park Mem.and McClellan Autox's
From: <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:27:52 -0400
I would like to thank Sean and Jeanine as well!  That's excellent!  We
appreciate your efforts!

Debbie, who's on a business trip to Pismo Beach...Life's a beach...;-)

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:35:45 +0000 pkincy P KINCY <pkincy@msn.com> wrote:

Wow!  Thanks to Sean and Jeanine.  That is the best site north of San Diego
Stadium or whatever they call it this week.

Perry

That will bring some Old Fartz out of retirement.