Re: Possible site?

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>,
Subject: Re: Possible site?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:12:04 -0700
    Guess I'll stick my oar in. John and I found that site, after someone
told us about it, last winter. It's looks wonderful. The asphalt is so
black, it soaks up light, making it difficult to see any dips or bumps...and
along one side is a dug out area we almost put the Camaro into because we
didn't see it until almost too late!
    So John, being the family phone guy, used the phone number displayed at
the gate, and finally tracked down the company's law firm. The person there
was totally unresponsive, and on getting any dialogue going,
non-communcative. Probably the best thing to do is for someone to go to
Contra Costa's land ownership records and track down who really owns it. We
don't have the time.
    If it ever works out that we could gain access and use of this property,
we'd have to stay away from the edges: one side goes into the drink, the
other into a cliff. Both are difficult to explain to insurance companies. :)
--Pat Kelly