Rally Cross planning meeting

To: "autocross list" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rally Cross planning meeting
From: "Sherry Grantz" <scca@thunderhill.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:01:31 -0700
The RallyCross planning meeting for the 30th of this month at (Sunday, 7 p.m.)
will be at the "International house of pancakes" in Martinez...It is on the
corner of Morello and Arnold off of Hwy 4.

IHOP Restaurant
1190 Arnold Drive
Martinez, CA 94553

In regard to the meeting:

As this is our first meeting I want to see what area folks are interested in
working...I want to start to do some reconnaissance for our Club Rally so I
need some reliable folks to be able to hand off this Rally cross to in the
near future. Certain positions will need to be filled (Timing, Tech, etc.) We
will also be discussing our next visit to Thunderhill, we need to get our
track finished because I also have some folks coming up in a couple of weeks
from the California Rally Series to check out our site. We will be adding
additional rally cross's and a Rally School is in the forecast for Nov. 23rd.
My plans are to have a rally cross series for next year..We will discuss this
to see what everyone's thoughts are.
I also want to start to have regular meetings and maybe we can put some dates
down also.

OK, hope you all can make it...see you on the 30th.

Greg Montgomery
SCCA SFR Rally Chief
micp130@aol.com