Re: Car Talk

To: <darren@madams.com>, "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>,
Subject: Re: Car Talk
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:29:41 -0700
on 6/24/02 15:02, Darren Madams at dspyder@yahoo.com wrote:

Charlie
We have pretty good data at this point (we have only started collection two
years ago) to indicate that the problem is largely geographical/population
density driven.
In a fleet of over 100 our worst wear is ...Tada... the greater bay area.
Pretty clear correlation in my mind between the number of times you hit the
brakes per mile in our traffic vs. the guys in Nevada and Utah putting on a
hundred w/o touching them once.
I'd have thought the boys from Bean town might have got that one though.
MJ