RE: Three autocross related questions.

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>, Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>,
Subject: RE: Three autocross related questions.
From: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:05:39 -0700
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH.....ROTFL!

So I'm sitting here on the 14th floor in a hotel room in Detroit, bored and
lonely, trying to decide how many Bass Ale's to have room service bring me
on Nissan's tab, and I get this email which makes me laugh so hard the water
I was drinking almost spews out of my nose and all over my Dell laptop.
Thanks guys, love ya all, I needed that.  :)

So any guesses on where the 350Z is going to get classed?  =)

-Carl