I'm a super moron, and I'd like YOU to bail me out!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm a super moron, and I'd like YOU to bail me out!
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:50:50 -0700
Hi!  I'm Jake the Super Moron.  With all the craziness of final exams
behind me I am cleaning up my desk and getting back on top of some
important paperwork.  What did I find just now but an SCCA renewal form
postmarked Apr. 09!  What a moron!

I'm between fax machines at the moment, and I wonder if anyone that will be
around for the afternoon run groups would be kind enough to bail me out by
receiving a fax from SCCA documenting my renewal so I can run!

There's a hearty handshake and a warm fuzzy feeling inside for the first
volunteer.

Thanks,

Jake the Super Moron