Re: Wally Sinclair

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wally Sinclair
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 02:13:17 EDT
In a message dated 6/10/02 9:57:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
76067.1750@compuserve.com writes:

>         At his request there were no memorial services. Mike plans to
> spread his father's ashes in the Pacific Ocean.

The hang gliding/surfing area at the end of Reservation Road is a nice area.
I even know a guy at Hollister Airport that has some experience in doing this
from the air.  He scattered my Dad's ashes there from a real nice Bonanza
while we watched from the hang gliding area.  Fitting touch for an old
pilot...

CHD