Re: driveway contracting question, was Re: A/C Paving 101

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: Re: driveway contracting question, was Re: A/C Paving 101
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 15:25:08 -0700
> For less than $10K, put a heavy-duty lift installed and you don't have to
> crawl under the car at all.

well, its not only that.  i doubt i have room for a lift- there is only
about 18" between the car and the wall all around.  to change tires i have
to squeeze in from the side, and there is barely room to roll a tire between
the wall and the car.  when they weigh 62 lbs each, its really a pain, and
if i was outside i could actually lift the tire from the face, rather than
the edge.  getting room for the jack between the car and wall requires some
creativity.

plus, its kind of pleasant to be outside most of the year!

-james c