DeAnza Results

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: DeAnza Results
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 13:15:22 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:Smokerbros@aol.com

"I got my duel at DeAnza results, only to find that I'm listed in "Street
Touring", a NASA class equal to SCCA's defunct STR, instead of STS.  I'm
trying to get Mike Brandt to change the results, so I can get the right
trophy..."

Good luck on your quest.

Don't the DeAnza people follow a few years behind the various rule-making
folks? Thus they're liable to continue to have a specific class after the
originator has gone on toi other things.
        Example: the DeAnza format, once popular throughout the area, is no
longer used by many sanctioning bodies because of its basic inefficiency. I
happen to love having a warm-up lap followed by two successive timed laps.
I just don't want to stand in line for 10 hours which is the other part of
it.

--John Kelly