Re: Caterham 7s

To: john@harlie.idsfa.net, mrclem@telocity.com
Subject: Re: Caterham 7s
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:24:25 EDT
In a message dated 05/29/2002 12:14:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
john@harlie.idsfa.net writes:

<< How much do they charge to build the kit
 for you and how much work is involved if you build it yourself? >>

John:

Car and Driver did an article about 2 years ago, where they ordered a kit
from Caterham, had a bunch of editor guys put it together, using the manual
that was provided. I forgot how long it took them, but 72 hrs. comes to mind.
But then I'm an old guy, can't remember much. :>)
Eric