I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:17:29 -0700
I hereby apologize for my comment that Loti are only available on the gray
market.  I was referring specifically to the Elise.  I now know that it is
available for sale here, but I was correct in my implied assertion that it
is not legal for highway use in the United States.

I will never say anything about the subject of unfair classing of Lotus
automobiles on this list again.  I do not, and probably never will, own a
Lotus product, so I really don't have an interest in this subject.  Also,
this subject seems to raise some extreme emotions, even among those who
don't own a Lotus.

In fact, given that I've mostly been lurking here for the last several
months, I probably won't say much of anything on any subject on this list.
I am unsubscribing after I send this message.

Good-bye,
Scot T. Zediker (with ONE t; if you find that so unbelievable, I'll fax you
my birth certificate)