Re: God Bless Navid Kahangi

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: God Bless Navid Kahangi
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 23:18:04 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 27 May 2002, Pat Kelly wrote:

> Agreed, and left his silver jewel by itself while he got the other BMW to
> its home, fortunately, pretty close. If there is a good sportsman award,
> Navid deserves it.
> --Pat K

Rick Brown did a similar deed for me back in 1995?.  My Camaro broke
during a Stockton practice event on Easter Sunday, and he loaded it up in
his trailer and took it to Crown Chevrolet in Dublin for me, while I
guarded his BP car and wished fervently that California actually issued
CCW permits.  Took him hours.

It was in response to his generosity that I created the "get out of work
free" coupons - because hey, what can you possibly give Rick other than
time?!  He has never asked me to validate any of them (yet).

Thanks again, Rick!

KeS