RE: Advice on getting car from SF to LA...

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Advice on getting car from SF to LA...
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 12:40:29 -0700
Apparently the block, once punctured by the rod, developed stress
fractures in other cylinders, allowing coolant to flood at least one
other cylinder, causing hydrolock.  Or at least, so I'm told.  I'm not
an expert here.  I do know that the block has big holes and the crank is
in a bunch of pieces.

Cheers
-b

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com