Question about timing during run group 5 on sunday

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Question about timing during run group 5 on sunday
From: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 12:34:12 -0700
Thanks for the quick work posting the results! Simply amazing....

Another great event all around.

I have a question, though, which goes out to anyone working in the trailer
for run group 5. My third run was missed, and I spoke with two other
people at the event who also had runs not recorded during group 5. What
happened? Was the small run group a problem (you didn't get cards back
from the time poster before people were back in line, maybe)?

The missing run cost me 4 seconds (2 cones that I didn't hit that time :).
I don't really care since I would not have won anyway (doh!). But there
clearly was a problem, so can we take steps to prevent it recurring when
someone *does* care?

-- Glenn Ellingson, CS miata pilot