Re: Round 9 - GREAT Event!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 9 - GREAT Event!
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 12:05:46 EDT
In a message dated 5/27/02 8:47:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
black94pgt@pacbell.net writes:

> i was announcing when charlie was running, and i think he found that line!
> some awesome "True Street" times!  (that or the those new falkens are as
> good as rumored)

A lot of credit goes to those Falkens!  This was obvious after the Tour and
Pro.
At the Tour, I was 3.7% slower than Will Kalman's winning Escort on the
Sumitomos, 5.8% slower on the Yoko AVSi's.  At the Pro, on Paul Soals'
Falkens, I was 1.0% off of Will, who was the fastest of the 1 wheel drive
cars in 2nd.  We'll discount Hiroo Sumida and Grady Wood in the Subaru, due
to the launch... (They also weren't in that car at the Tour, so the data
point is not available.)  And, on the Falkens, I was ahead of Curtis Eames
and David Avard, who beat me at the Tour.  I'm liking those Falkens!!!  And I
drove on them all week to work.  True Street indeed!

Charlie