Re: ADDS Wheel Warehouse

To: Kevin Lahey <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Subject: Re: ADDS Wheel Warehouse
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 22:24:06 -0700
i always had an appointment, and this happened like 4 or 5 times.  i like
barry, but now i go to a local place and its cheaper and faster.  the
problem was if the phone rang or any other business came up i got moved to
the bottom of the list. so have plenty of time free if you plan to wait.

-james c