Re: bmw != POS

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bmw != POS
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:05:24 -0700 (PDT)
I seem to have helped instigated a thread that is
going nowhere positive at this point. My "what kind of
POS?" comment was an attempt at humor that apparently
wasn't funny and annoyed BMW owners on the board.

This was not my intent, particularly since BMW drivers
have been generous in letting me drive their cars in a
very sporting manner. (Thank you Peter and Don) I
thoroughly enjoyed these drives and when my finances
permit, I am seriously considering buying one.

Please accept my apology. I will try to compose my
comments more carefully in the future.

Alan

--- "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com> wrote:
> James writes...
>
> > a nice car and certainly not a POS, but so numb
> you would learn
> >every bad habit in the book trying to drive that in
> a 'sporty' manner.  by
> >'numb' i mean you can give it ridiculously violent
> inputs and the car
> >responds very smoothly.  difficult to get the rear
> out.
>
> Sounds like you drove it with every bad habit. :)
> Cut him some slack, Peter. He's a Cobra driver.
> THOSE teach you some bad habits! :)
>
> Katie
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com