Re: Comments for De Anza

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, Herman Ip <racer188@netzero.net>,
Subject: Re: Comments for De Anza
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:19:38 -0700
i took a few pics on saturday at ALMS.  glad i went that day since i didnt
take the top with me.  i DO have "Mud and Snow" rated tires, which would
have come in handy on whatever that dirt lot and driveway turned into on
sunday!

the new track facilities are flash though.

http://thevenom.net/pics/

http://thevenom.net/pics/searsvid1.AVI

-james c