Re: Duel at De Anza?

To: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Duel at De Anza?
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:53:13 -0700
At 03:23 PM 5/16/2002 -0700, james creasy wrote:

I thought we Ren won on time, but there was a mysterious smashed cone sound
recorded by one of the three in/out of car cameras during his run that
wasn't on the results.  I can't remember what the protest committee
decided.  The protest committee was made up of all the drivers in the Town
Car that day besides Ren.

:-)

Rex