Help: towing expert needed

To: Bay AutoX list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help: towing expert needed
From: Hung-Jen Hung <ospfd@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:07:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I am looking for a towing expert who can help me load
my car to the flat bed and teach me how to tie the car
down and setup brake controller in my truck.

This will be my first time doing so, so I wanna make
sure I am doing the right thing. I live in south San
Jose, so if you are in this area and have time this
weekend please let me know. I will go to your place to
pick you up and drive you home. Please write me
offline to ospfd@yahoo.com.

Thanks alot,

Hung-Jen
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience