Re: scales

To: ERito@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: scales
From: Darren Madams <dspyder@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 17:28:07 -0700 (PDT)
Well, but the stated rules don't account for that [in]acuracy.  If the scales
are allowed to be +/- 1/2% (which I think is reasonable), then our minimum
weight should be +/- 1/2% too... for me on the kart (385 in my dreams, that's 2
pounds)... for Pat & John at 1200 pounds that's 6 pounds (the amount of the
tools they were complaining about).  Frank Stagnaro at 2400lbs?  12 pounds.
Significant if you're playing in that territory.

     --Darren

http://health.yahoo.com