Atwater ProSolo reminder...

To: "Ba-Autox@Autox.Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Atwater ProSolo reminder...
From: "Corey Smith" <smythe@abac.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 08:18:43 -0700
Hello SFR,

It's time to get your ProSolo entries into the SCCA National office, so that
you don't have to pay an additional late fee.  Today is the last day to get
them your entry without a late fee, and you'll have to fax it.  If they
receive your entry Tues or Wed of this week, it's an extra $20.  And if they
receive your entry Thurs or Fri, it's an additional $30.

Get's kinda crazy, seeing as the registration fee for this exciting event is
only $55.

So let's get going, and do some ground-pounding dragstrip starts, onto two
mirror image autox courses.  Great fun for all!

Entry forms can be found here:
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/prosolo/entryform.html

ALSO, we still need workers (about 30 in total) for the Challenge rounds on
Sunday afternoon.  If you volunteer for the challenge, you will receive
lunch on Sunday, and a free entry to a regional SFR autox.  We would like to
see a few of you come out an support the region, even if you're not
competing at the Pro.  If you are competing at the Pro, and don't make the
Challenge, we'd like for some of you to stick around and help out.  If you
are willing to do this, please let us know in direct email.  If you think
you are gonna make it to the Challenge round yourself, you can still put
your name on our tentative list.

Thanks, and hope to see you this coming weekend!

Corey Smith -- co-chair
smythe@abac.com
Sharon Levy -- co-chair
esslevy@abac.com