Re: The Pronunciation is..

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Pronunciation is..
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
Sometimes I do this although I frequently forget. As
far as announcing goes my biggest problem by far is
the handwriting of some individuals. Pat and Jerry
must have some sixth sense. My second biggest problem
is the speed of my brain and my tounge as they often
aren't in sync with one another at which point I start
to sound like Twiggie.

Joe "Bideebideebidee"

http://health.yahoo.com