RE: Pics this sunday

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pics this sunday
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:06:56 -0700 (PDT)
Errr, just in case ('cause sometimes it's hard to tell
with email, I'm just in butt covering mode here) I
wasn't at all serious (no sarcasm intended). Just a
windup between the 'Stang vs. Rex in the points
compeition.

Joe

P.S. I think it's funny that you think our cars are
pretty. <blink, blink, blink><blush> <hehe>

http://health.yahoo.com