RE: Tour Entry Update

To: "Andy McKee" <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Tour Entry Update
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:43:38 -0700
Andy I totally agree with you.  Its shameful that more people can't spend a
fun weekend racing and learning from others in the National arena.  If your
not going to Topeka then why not?  Even if you have almost no chance of
winning, like myself, its worth participating.  Come on people.  Atwater is
only an hour or so away.

Kirk ESP