Re: autocross sites

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@attbi.com>, Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: Re: autocross sites
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:13:55 -0700
whats the latest on the $5/entry site fund we have been working on?  its my
impression that the land prices are increasing more rapidly than we could
possibly save money.  it turns out to be only about $4,000 a year, probably
less than the appreciation on any property around here.

if we figure the $4000 a year plus, say, 10 events held at our site, thats
about $24,000/ year.  $2000/month is about enough to pay a mortgage for
about $300,000.  figure another $250,000 for paving.

how close are we?  and how far will this site have to be?

-james c