TECH STUFF

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH STUFF
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:39:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hello! Just a reminder, annual tech will be available, again, this Sunday until
1pm. For those who have already gotten your annual, don't forget to present
your signed log-book to the registration personnel so they can sign off on
tech. We should have more book stickers available Sunday also. Couple of things
that we have been "catching" are, lose air intakes, lose battery hold downs,
lose wheel bearings and improper lug nuts. PLEASE try to have your car prepared
and race ready BEFORE you get to tech. We need numbers and class designations
on the car. For those of you who have hub caps, unless they are secured by the
lug nuts, they must be removed. I still need volunteers to work the 1st through
5th run groups. THANKS!

p.s., if anybody is running a B stock Honda S2000, and would like me to "warm
up your tires", please let me know. I work cheap.........THANKS!