Webmaster Backup

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Webmaster Backup
From: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:37:52 -0700
As we have seen in the past week, we rely on a single person to post event
results to the WEB site.  When he is busy,  we just have to wait.  Jerry has
been doing a wonderful job for a very long time.  But, it would be nice to
get a backup for those times when he is out of town.  Someday he may decide
to not do this anymore.  It would be great to train someone to take over
when that happens.

SOOOO!  We have lots of WEB Guys and Gals in this area.  Here is your chance
to contribute to SOLO 2.  You get an early look at the results, your name in
lights, and a voting position on the Steering Committee.  Applications are
now being accepted.  Email me directly.

Bryan