Help again! Which shocks for a Saturn? Which shop?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Help again! Which shocks for a Saturn? Which shop?
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:41:32 -0700
It just occurred to me that beyond adjustables for my particular car I know
NOTHING about shocks.

A friend is going to school in Boston, and wants to put shocks on his 100K
mile old 1993 Saturn SW2 before making the drive.  Please kick in your $.02
on what he should look for or avoid in the way of "normal people" shocks,
and anyone at all you could recommend to do the work!

You can reply directly to me to avoid noise on the list..  It would be
awful if we had any superfluous posts on the list... :)

Thanks again,

Jake Hodges