New Sports Car mag

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Sports Car mag
From: "Vic Sias" <siastuning@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:10:30 -0700
Hello Everyone,

If you happen to have an extra SportsCar in your household and want to
get rid of it, we will take it off your hands. Elise and I would love to
have some extras for family.

We will be at Candlestick tomorrow, so if you are bringing a magazine
for Elise [who prefers to be called COVERGIRL now ;-)] before you give
it to her act like you are asking for her autograph. LOL

I am so bad. I told her I would send this email and she did not believe
me. I am lucky she is not on the list.

I am sending this sort of late at night, so if you see this after the
event and want to donate your mag let me know. We should be at the next
event in Stockton and of course the TOUR.

Vic Sias
SiasTuning
www.siastuning.com
650-704-0771