Unconcerned Hoosier West

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Unconcerned Hoosier West
From: Jeff Winchell <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:48:03 -0700
Over the past few weeks I've sent 3 e-mails and left a voice mail message
with Hoosier West and have never had a single response. I understand with
the business idea that they don't want to go to Atwater unless they get
some customers buying tires from them, but I wonder how they will ever get
customers if they don't bother to return requests for info, quotes, etc.

So, assuming they won't be there, does anyone have any suggestions on where
to get tires changed near the site in case something bad happens on the
concrete? These are Fikse wheels so Joe Average's corner service station
won't be a good idea<s>. Thanks.