Re: Roommate Wanted

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roommate Wanted
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:38:32 -0700
Barry Spencer wrote:

> What is it with autox driver's that snore.  Barry G, Jesus V, and Chris
> O'Donnell all snore :>)))))  I think they snore so I don't get to sleep.

I am now outfitted with an anti-snoring turbocharging machine called a
CPAP, my wife says I sleep as quiet as a little mouse. I sleep better,
it helps with sleep apnea, which can be hazardous to your heart.

Ok, here's the autocross content, AAS is having rounds 3 and 4 this
weekend at CalExpo. Come join us on the smooth, grippy asphalt at this
site.

Jesus