FS: Borbet wheels 15x7, 4x114.3, 35mm

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Borbet wheels 15x7, 4x114.3, 35mm
From: Randy Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
I have no clue if these things are any good. Someone brought them into
the shop looking to sell them. They appear to be in good condition with
all 4 center caps included. They are the Borbet Design A wheels (wide
5-star). They are 15x7, and look to be 4x114.3 pattern with a 35mm
offset. Please reply to me directly if you are interested. The guy is
asking $200 for the set. The shop and wheels are located in Berkeley
just off Ashby.

Randy
http://taxes.yahoo.com/