RE: The equalizer! (That Round5 Course)

To: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: The equalizer! (That Round5 Course)
From: "Sean O'Boyle" <joboyle@hpux.students.engr.scu.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:40:16 -0700
WOW!

I've recieved a lot of positive comments on that course.  I can't take
credit for all of it - thanks to everyone that helped out!

I only had one map so this group of like 15 to 20 people followed me around
as a slowly realized that the course that I drew wasn't going to happen to
scale.  How the guys do the precise numbered cone tour/pro course maps is
beyond me.  I did pull in the elements I wanted - fast start, the
turn-around entry to a BIG slalom to big brakes, the giant sweeper, the
"slalom" with the offset exit gate, esses to straight to finish.  I can't
claim the design of the exit of the big slalom or the technical section
before the finish - so a big thanks to those that did those sections.

Maybe I'll try to make another course someday.

-Sean