Re: Helmet shopping

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Helmet shopping
From: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
--- Joey Joejoe <pedercandersen@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good shop that sells helmets
> in
> the area?  I've been told that the same model helmet
> may fit slightly differently depending on whether it
> was certified M or SA, can anyone confirm this?

When I was trying out helmets I found that the >>>SAME
EXACT<<< model helmet (same certification, size and
everything) can fit differently from helmet to helmet.
I bought my helmet in Santa Clara, I think the name of
the place is Cycle Accessories (but I may be way off
on the name). It's on the east side of El Camino in
the vicinity of the VW dealership.

Cheers, Joe
http://taxes.yahoo.com/