Can we use extra help at the SFR auto-x events?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Can we use extra help at the SFR auto-x events?
From: "Eric Larsen" <mtheluji@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:18:34 -0700
I was talking with a couple of the other adult leaders from Boy Scout Troop 44
of San Mateo and found that they used to autocross Back In The Day(tm).  We
were thinkin' the kids in the troop would find the events rather exciting and
were wondering how they could get involved in helping with the event.  Their
ages range from roughly 10 to 18 and I don't think any of them are SCCA
members (yet).  Is there any way they could help out other than setup and tear
down?

Thanks!

-Eric Larsen